Extended Reality is growing with a fast pace, there’s no doubt about XR in costumer, commercial and industrial, both in terms of the technology and applications with a first-hand experience with the flows of the technological landscapes, progressively over the past few years.
The extended reality technology is changing with a progression encompasses virtual, augmented and mixed realities. VR-content is working with in the confining of limited computer power with a big challenge that in lies in the fact that creating virtual environments adopting immersive technologies for developing applications optimizing modern devices that sustain the change the way of working. It increasingly offers a convenient alternative for early-stage market research and cost-efficient portable VR solutions.
Extended Reality News
- Internet of Behaviour (IoB) Implications for XR Analytics
- XR Industry Insight Report
- Find out How VR Devices Could Change Your Life
- What to Expect From Augmented Reality in Near by Future
- What to Expect From Virtual Reality in Near by Future
- Serious Business can Lead you Towards XR, AR, VR & MR in Future
- Why are we so Fascinated with AR Devices?
- Pokemon Go: Turn Your Ordinary Smartphone into an Augmented Reality Device – A New Trend
- The Next big Thing in Tech: Augmented Reality
- Challenges that XR hasn’t taken off yet!
- Extended Reality Applications, ‘Just a Line’ for Business!
- What Is Extended Reality Technology?