VRX Conference & Expo 2019
VRX 2019 (Dec 12-13, San Francisco) is the world’s premier B2B immersive tech event. The 5th edition is gathering 600+ senior business executives across enterprise, consumer entertainment, gaming, technology and investment to discuss how XR can bring ROI and propel businesses forward. Putting customers at the heart of innovation, speakers and attendees will join forces to cut the noise and reveal the best applications of VR & AR/MR. Discover the types of content proving most popular and relevant in the consumer and enterprise markets and where XR can provide the biggest value. VRX provides a forum for debating the crucial hardware and software requirements for seamless user experience, helping businesses to look ahead, build project pipelines and ultimately drive innovation.
XR Industry Insight Report 2019-2020 Released, Featuring Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Intel, Nvidia and More
5 Reasons Your Business Cannot Miss VRX:
- 600+ peers and colleagues to build your network. Benchmark, debate and learn from the best minds in XR.
- 80+ expert speakers sharing insights. You simply will not find a stronger collection of decision makers across spanning immersive tech, entertainment, business and XR investment.
- 25+ hours of thought-provoking debate with case studies, keynotes, workshops and discussions to equip you with the skills and insights to flourish in 2020. Deep dive on one industry segment or customize your experience with sessions from each stream.
- 10+ industry verticals to explore and learn from. With experts from across gaming, entertainment, AEC, healthcare, retail, location based XR, automotive, education, heavy industry, telecoms, FMCG and many more.
- Save weeks of work and get more clarity in 2 days than through weeks of market research and competitive benchmarking.
An exclusive gathering of the most pioneering executives in immersive tech
VRX is flooded with decision makers from all areas of the immersive tech ecosystem. There is no other conference where you can network with this level of senior executives from across multiple industries. Here’s who we’ve had at the VRX events to date, so you can see the type and calibre of executives that VRX attracts.